Sunday 4 December 2016

''MUFTI''new kannada multistarer mega movie..



Image result for actor shivaraj kumar and shanvi srivastava imagesMufti                                     
Image result for actor shivaraj kumar and shanvi srivastava images
Image result for actor shivaraj kumar and shanvi srivastava images                       

                                                               Director :     Narthan

                                                                 Producer :   Jayanna,Bhogendra
                                                      Music Director :   Ravi Basrur
                                                        Release Date:     14 APRIL 2017
                                                                                         Genre:   Action-Romance
                                                       Language:    Kannada
                                                         Country:     INDIA

Mufti, made under Jayanna Combines, is Narthan’s directorial debut. Ever since the film was announced, there were talks around the actors in the film. The excitement has not died down because Mufti will have Sriimurali and Shivarajkumar coming together for the first time.  
or the first time Sri Murali and Shivarajkumar are sharing the screen togather in this movie and Shanvi Srivastava playing female lead.  
The actor who is on a mission to make a success of every project has even changed his working style. It is a routine he put in practice after Ugramm.But he takes the same number of days only to finalise on a script

Srimuruli talk:

“I don’t like to make much noise about my film, I would rather make that with it. Once I know that I have something to talk about the movie, I can get ready to blow my trumpet. Substance matters today.”
Sriimurali prefers to maintain a low profile while he is shooting and hates distractions. “People might talk xyz..., and I can’t take off from my work to sit and convince people every day what I am doing...  I would rather complete the project rather than be part of random discussions about my movie, which do not take me anywhere.”


           

No comments:

Post a Comment